Tomorrow, October 1 is INTERNATIONAL VEGETARIAN DAY
One of my favorite blogs Live Kindly has reminded us to hug a vegetarian tomorrow ^^
My personal top 5 reasons to hug a Vegetarian Sunday are:
1) Animals are our friends, not our food.
2) Inspiring people to continue innovating, creating delicious food that don’t rely on the pain and suffering of animals.
3) Keeping people sexy! The easiest way to maintain a healthy figure is to be conscious of what you consume.
4) Protecting our planet. Raising animals for consumption is a key contributor to global greenhouse gas emissions. Going green helps us all!
5) Because I’m a vegetarian! And I can use a hug. Holler if ya hear me ^^